By becoming a member of the Centre one gains the following membership benefits:
- Receive a detailed Weekly Electronic Meditation with important announcements
- Access to the Centre’s library
- Become part of a vibrant and caring community
- Help the Centre continues to grow and flourish
To become a member:
Option 1: Use our Givengain secure online donation site
- Go directly to the Centre’s Givengain secure membership donation site.
- Once there please follow the simple instructions.
- You will be able to become a member by using your credit card or a South African bank account (R360 membership fee; pledges much appreciated).
- You can also make recurring donations or become an activist for the Centre’s cause.
Option 2: Use our traditional membership form process
- Download and complete the Membership Application Form.*
- Print out the form, fill it out and fax it to fax no: +27 (086) 636 4042
- Deposit the membership fee (R360) plus any pledges.
- Please contact the Centre to confirm: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*To view the membership application you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Download and View the Financial Statement.*
NPO Registration number 021-503-NPO
PBO Registration number 930-000-753-NGO for supporting the Imbadu Men’s Project connecting men with compassion – in society and in Pollsmoor Prison.